1. NICE. Methylphenidate, atomoxetine and dexamfetamine for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in children and adolescents. March 2006. www.nice.org
2. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of mental disorders - Fourth Edition American Psychiatric Association, 1994.
3. Scotish intercollegiate guidelines network (SIGN). Management of attention deficit and hyerpkinetic disorders in children and young people: A national clinical guideline. Guideline 112 October 2009 www.sign.ac.uk
4. Ritalin. Summary of Product Characteristics. Novartis. February 2010.
5. Equasym. Summary of Product Characteristics. Shire Pharmaceuticals Ltd. February 2010.
6. Concerta XL 18mg, 27mg and 36 mg summary of product characteristics. Janssen-Cilag Ltd. November 2010.
7. Equasym XL. Summary of Product Characteristics. Shire Pharmaceuticals Ltd. April 2011.
8. BNF. CNS Stimulants and drugs used for ADHD. March 2011.
9. Strattera. Summary of Product Characteristics. Lilly. September 2009.