Contact Us

By post:
Living with ADHD
Janssen-Cilag Ltd,
50-100 Holmers Farm Way,
High Wycombe,
HP12 4EG.

If you have any questions about your child's personal medical situation please ask their doctor, nurse or pharmacist.

Alternatively, you could contact NHS Direct on 0845 4647 if you're in England or Wales and NHS 24 on 08454 242424 if you're in Scotland.

Adverse Event Reporting

Adverse events should be reported. Reporting forms and information can be found at

Adverse events should also be reported to Janssen-Cilag Ltd on 01494 567 447